Saturday, May 3, 2014

Inspiration May: Day 3

Today my inspiration comes from a little guy who has brought me happiness for the last 2 years.


Meet Charlie, my funny, witty, goofy dog. It was around March/April of 2012 when my family brought him, and another dog, home. I was a Junior in college and stressed out about projects I was working on. My sister was going to pick out a dog, and my dad was feeling bad about me getting stressed out, so they came home with 2 puppies. We no longer have the other dog, but Charlie has stuck with us and is the sweetest dog and is very obedient. He will sit for me and just adores being loved on by anyone. Whenever I am sad, he will come sit with me and cheer me back up. The innocence a dog has is one to bring comfort or joy to anyone. They are so carefree and live life to the fullest to please their owners. For example, Charlie hates water. This makes giving him a bath a challenge. Today, he did give somewhat of a fight but stuck it out better than I thought he would because he knew I wanted him to have a bath. It has been 2 wonderful years with this crazy puppy that I wouldn't have traded for any other dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment