Friday, May 16, 2014

Inspiration May: Day 16

Today for my inspiration, I choose two very special women who have greatly impacted my life throughout the years.


My Aunt Kat and Aunt Bay have been great, Godly role models in my life and like another pair of mothers. Aunt Kat is my mom's twin sister, and Aunt Bay is their older sister. They have always been there for me through all the important events in my life. Both attended my 6th grade graduation, high school graduation, and college graduation. I love everyone on both side of my family, but I am extremely close to these very special ladies. They inspire me to do my best, aim high for my goals, and reach for all my dreams. They have encouraged me, given me advice, and treated as if I was their own child ever since I was born. I love them both very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment