Sunday, May 25, 2014

Inspiration May: Day 24 & 25

With this weekend being Memorial Day weekend, I choose 2 days to honor and represent our fallen soldiers from our armed forces.


I am a big supporter of our military and all the efforts they do to keep us safe and stand up for our freedoms, and also the safety and freedom for people in other countries, as 3 of my uncles have served our country. This day is special to me and my family because one of my uncles passed away when I was in high school after serving our country through the National Guard. Many times people get confused between the differences of Memorial Day and Veteran's Day. Memorial Day honors members of the military who have passed away while Veteran's Day honors members who have retired or are currently serving our country. Either way, I thank all military members and their families for their service for our country. They inspire me because it puts me to awe that someone would risk their life for my freedoms when they don't even know me and that there are many moms, dads, parents, and children who sacrifice time we take for granted when they are away from their loved ones. So from the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment