Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Inspiration May: Day 20

Lately, my boyfriend and I have been on a journey to being healthier as we are watching our calories and going out to walk which has inspired me.


This is a picture of my walking/running shoes. For the last 2 days, my boyfriend and I have walked 1.32 miles each night while eating healthier. Walking gives me time to think and clear my head. Having someone to do it with me makes the motivation stronger and the will power easier to do it. Some days it is very hard to not go over my calorie intake or get my butt up and walk, but having someone holding me accountable makes it much easier. Our goal was to do just 1 mile, but actually getting out and walking inspired us to keep going. I know this post is short, but I don't want you spending all your time sitting and reading on your phone, computer, tablet, etc. Get up and move. Let walking inspire you even if it is just for 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment